We are hosting health promotion training workshops in August and September.
The training will provide an overview of health promotion and provide practical tips to assist organisations in applying for funding through Healthway’s Partnership Program.
The workshops will include presentations from health experts in the areas of alcohol, tobacco control, obesity prevention and mental health promotion. It will also include snapshots of the successful work already being undertaken by sports and arts organisations in implementing new and innovative health promotion strategies.
The workshop will cover:
- What is health promotion and why is it relevant to you?
- What are effective strategies your organisation can undertake to improve the health of your community?
- How do you evaluate and review your project?
- Friday 21st August 9:30am – 12:00pm
- Friday 4th September 9:30am – 12:00pm.
- Friday 28th August 9:30am – 12:00pm
- Thursday 3rd September 9:30am – 12:00pm.
Other event details:
If you would like to discuss the workshop with our team please email us at email@example.com or call us on 133 777.
All sessions will be held at Healthway: Level 2, 38 Station St, Subiaco.
Parking and Transport
- The Subiaco Train Station is a 2 minute walk to our offices
- There are a number of paid Wilson parking facilities
- There is free parking at a number of nearby shopping centres.