Whether we’ve gone above and beyond or fallen short of your expectations, we’d love to hear from you. At Healthway we are committed to providing a quality service and welcome your feedback.
Our commitments to you
Really listening and understanding:
- We’ll be welcoming, put ourselves in your shoes, and make every effort to understand the issue you are raising with us
- Working to find the best solutions for you
- We’ll be flexible and work with you to find solutions.
Doing our best to resolve your query straight away:
- If we need to investigate further, we’ll let you know what to expect and when you’ll hear from us
- Doing the right thing by you, and the WA community
- We’re committed to being ethical above all else, and not doing anything to jeopardise your trust in us.
Always striving to do better:
- We strive to deliver excellence with every call, email, or interaction you have with us
- We’re always keen to hear how we can improve our services
- To do this properly we need your help. If you are not happy with our services or the way in which they are provided, please let us know so we can investigate and, if necessary, solve the problem.
The process outlined below has been established for your complaint to be heard, dealt with fairly and quickly, and your customer rights upheld.
Please provide your feedback by choosing the option below that best suits you.
Send us an an email:
Country Callers 1800 198 450
Teletypewriter (TTY) 08 9488 6236
National Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) – 131 450
Write to us at:
- Healthway, Locked Bag 66, Subiaco WA 6904.
Receive and acknowledge:
- We register all feedback and complaints
- We aim to resolve issues and complaints at first point of contact
- If you make a complaint, we will provide you with a written acknowledgement and a reference number to track your complaint.
Investigate and resolve:
- If there are issues that require further investigation, we assign them to the
- We aim to contact you within five (5) business days with a resolution
- You will receive a letter advising you of the outcome, reasons, and options to review.
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome, please get in touch with us so that we
can review your complaint
- Our Customer Service team will oversee and keep you updated on the progress of your review.
- Your feedback helps us to continuously improve the products and services that we provide.
- If following a review, you are still not satisfied with the outcome, you can contact the Ombudsman
- The Ombudsman’s office can be contacted on 9220 7555 or 1800 117 000 and is located at Level 2 Albert Facey House, 469 Wellington Street, Perth
- For more information, please visit the website of the Ombudsman of Western Australia.