Healthy Sports funding available
We understand the importance of inspiring a love of healthy food and drinks amongst young people from an early age and the big role local sporting clubs and district associations play in the health and wellbeing of communities, as this is where young people are most active. The Healthy Sports Program has been designed to assist local sporting clubs and district associations provide young players with the food and drinks they need to perform at their best.
Under the Program, sports clubs and district associations can apply for up to $4,000 in funding to implement healthy eating initiatives and improve canteen facilities.
Successful grant recipients will receive a Healthy Sports toolkit and be connected to the Fuel to Go and Play® team who will support your organisation every step of the way.
Lets make healthy eating the norm in sport! By working together, we can create change and give kids throughout WA the healthy start they deserve.
Keen to apply for funding?
Please read the Healthy Sports Guidelines and complete the online application form below.
Relevant documents and information
- Sample Budget Items – Funding Option 1 (Healthy Club with no canteen)
- Sample Budget Items – Funding Option 2 (Healthy Club with canteen)
- (EXAMPLE FORM) Healthy Sports application form – Healthy Clubs
- (EXAMPLE FORM) Healthy Sports application form – Healthy Clubs + Green Canteen
- Healthy Sports Program Resources (external site)
- Healthway Policies
- Conditions of Funding
Talk to us about your application
If you require support contact our healthy partnership team.
Telephone: 133 777