We are committed to more Western Australians living healthy lifestyles and having better mental health and wellbeing.
Active Healthy People: 2018-2023 is our five-year strategic vision for a healthier and more active Western Australia.
Our funding is prioritised to the health issues and population groups outlined in the strategic plan.
- Increasing healthy eating
- Improving mental health
- Increasing physical activity
- Preventing harm from alcohol
- Creating a smoke-free WA.
Our grant-making principles:
- Working with people in the community with the greatest health needs
- Supporting evidence-based initiatives to deliver positive health outcomes
- Funding practical research to foster public health innovation
- Improving measures of impact so we can provide strong returns for the WA community
- Partner with others to address the underlying causes of health problems
- Support the WA Government health promotion work.
- Health Promotion Partnership Grants.
- Health Promotion Project Grants.
- Health Promotion Research Grants.