The Make Smoking History campaign is delivered by the Cancer Council WA and co-funded by the WA Department of Health and Healthway.
You will see Make Smoking History promoted across a number of Healthway funded projects throughout metropolitan and regional WA.
Make Smoking History seeks to assist smokers to quit, influence public opinion and policy on key smoking and health issues and raise awareness of the harms of smoking and the benefits of quitting.
- Normalise smoke-free environments
- Reduce tobacco exposure among children and young people
- Promote the benefits of smoke-free living
- Remove drivers of smoking uptake
- Promote the benefits of smoking cessation.
Visit www. makesmokinghistory.org.au to download resources and learn more.