Smoking rates remain high among some community groups in Western Australia including those living in rural and remote locations. We are committed to creating a smoke-free Western Australia.
We are working with others to:
- Normalise smoke-free environments
- Reduce tobacco exposure among children and young people
- Promote the benefits of smoke-free living
- Remove drivers of smoking uptake
- Promote the benefits of smoking cessation.
Relevant documents and information
Image: Football West (pictured left) and Hockey WA Smarter than Smoking community partnership.