Healthway have established additional considerations for assessing new applications to ensure our funding is prioritised for initiatives that support our priority health issues and are best suited to the current COVID-19 environment.
Our application assessment processes will consider the following:
- Government measures – If successful, a condition of funding will be that any activities undertaken will not contravene Government measures relating to COVID-19, including those relating to social distancing
- Practicality – We remain committed to funding activities that can be reasonably implemented in the current COVID-19 environment. If it is not practical to fund activities at this time you can still apply now for a project to occur at a later time.
- Timing – We’ll consider how time imperative your request for funding is or if it may be deferred until a later date. This will assist us in managing our funds at this time.
- Community benefit and alignment to our priority areas – We’re committed to Western Australians being more active and living a healthier lifestyle, and we’ll continue to fund projects on that basis. We’re also maintaining our focus on target groups and priority health issues, including mental and physical health as outlined in our strategic plan, Active Healthy People 2018-2023.
Our grants approach is to support eligible organisations deliver positive local community initiatives, programs, research and partnerships that will help more Western Australians live healthy lifestyles and be more mentally healthy.
When you work in partnership with us we have some important conditions as part of our funding agreements, to ensure your project contributes to our vision of a healthy WA.
Relevant information and documents:
- Grant Application Guidelines
- Grant Acquittal Guidelines
- Preview of Online Application Form
- Strategic Plan Active Healthy People: 2018-2023
- Healthway Policies
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Progress and Final Report Template
- Health Promotion Guide for Community Groups
- Knowledge Translation Toolkit
Talk to us about your application:
Contact our health promotion team who will provide support and advise you on how to apply.
Telephone: 133 777