SportWest Healthway Healthy Club Award nominations are now OPEN.
The Healthy Club Award recognises a sporting club that is leading the way in delivering initiatives to improve the health of its members and the broader WA community. Nominations are required by Thursday 26 November 2020.
Winter Healthy Sporting Club Program 2021
Applications for our Winter Healthy Sporting Club Grants will open in February 2021. To keep up to date with our latest funding rounds and healthy club information subscribe to our newsletter.
The grants will be available to all Western Australian community sporting clubs to help increase healthy food and drink options at club-run canteen, kiosk, or food service.
To apply for this funding, clubs must be competing in a recognised winter sporting competition.
With the support of the WA School Canteen Association, we will help your sports club achieve the following:
- Increase healthy food and drink options at club run canteens, kiosks or food services
- Reduce sugary drinks sold at a club run canteen, kiosk or food service
- Reduce the promotion of unhealthy messages or brands
- Improve club member awareness of healthy eating choices
- Educate and up-skill canteen managers and staff in offering healthy food and drinks in community sporting venues.
Relevant documents and information:
Talk to us about your application:
Contact Grace Stanton in our health promotion team for support and advice on how to apply.
Telephone: 133 777