Summer round coming
Summer Healthy Sporting Club Program 2020-21
Applications for our Summer Healthy Sporting Club Grants will open on the 17 August and will be available to Western Australian community sporting clubs to help increase healthy food and drink options at club-run canteen, kiosk, or food service.
To apply for this funding, clubs must be competing in a recognised summer sporting competition.
With the support of the WA School Canteen Association, we will help your sports club achieve the following:
- Increase healthy food and drink options at club run canteens, kiosks or food services
- Reduce sugary drinks sold at a club run canteen, kiosk or food service
- Reduce the promotion of unhealthy messages or brands
- Improve club member awareness of healthy eating choices
- Educate and up-skill canteen managers and staff in offering healthy food and drinks in community sporting venues.
Relevant documents and information:
Talk to us about your application:
Contact Grace Stanton in our health promotion team for support and advice on how to apply.
Telephone: 133 777
Healthy sporting clubs in action: Pony Club WA and Swanbourne Nedlands Surf Life Saving Club.