Healthy Sporting Club Grants
Applications for our 2021 Winter Healthy Sporting Club Grants are closed. Our 2021 Summer Healthy Sporting Club Grants are planned to open in August 2021.
The grants are available to all Western Australian community sporting clubs to help increase healthy food and drink options at club-run canteens, kiosks, or food services.
To apply for this funding, clubs must be competing in a recognised winter sporting competition.
With the support of the WA School Canteen Association, we will help your sports club achieve the following:
- Increase healthy food and drink options at club run canteens, kiosks or food services
- Reduce sugary drinks sold at a club run canteen, kiosk or food service
- Reduce the promotion of unhealthy messages or brands
- Improve club member awareness of healthy eating choices
- Educate and up-skill canteen managers and staff in offering healthy food and drinks in community sporting venues.
Relevant documents and information:
Talk to us about your application:
Contact Emily Welsh in our health promotion team for support and advice on how to apply.
Telephone: 133 777