Have your say on Healthway’s proposed strategic direction over the next five years to achieve our vision of a healthier WA.
Our draft strategic plan sets out our key priority health and action areas, so we can have the best health impact on children and young people, and those at-risk of poorer health outcomes. The draft plan also identifies a new focus on increasing our role in health promotion, advocacy and leadership.
The draft strategic plan has been developed to align with:
- The Healthway Board’s vision over the next five years.
- Latest evidence and best practice in health promotion.
- The National Preventive Health Strategy 2021-2030.
- The WA Health Promotion Strategic Framework 2022-2026.
- Feedback from Healthy Partnerships and Healthy Communities grant recipients in 2021 as part of the review of the Western Australian Health Promotion Foundation Act 2016 (the Act).
Click here to view the draft Strategic Plan 2024-2029.