Healthway has produced a series of case study brochures which showcase successful health promotion projects.
These case studies were identified in a review of Healthway projects undertaken by the Health Promotion Evaluation Unit (HPEU)at the University of Western Australia. Planning, implementation, evaluation and sustainability were considered to be critical elements of successful projects, and each project was assessed against these elements.
These projects are the first to be publicised out of many successful projects in the past and will be useful for potential funding applicants to obtain ideas about what works when developing their health promotion programs. Further case studies will be produced in the near future.
- View the Case Studies Review
- Case Study 1: Let’s Get Physical Broome Style
- Case Study 2: Break the Habit Breakdance
- Case Study 3: Kalgoorlie to Perth Pipeline Challenge
- Case Study 4: Lunch Right Project
- Case Study 5: Health Education Liaison People (HELP) Committee
- Case Study 6: Shape Up
- Case Study 7: Fruit and Water Policy in School Pilot Project
- Case Study 8: Food Cent$ at the Foodbank
- Case Study 9: Child Injury Prevention Program
- Case Study 10: Diabetes – Let’s All Find Out
Alternatively hard copies can be obtained from Healthway. Telephone (08) 9476 7000.