Healthy Club funding for Summer 2013/14 has closed.
The Healthy Club Program aims to encourage sporting clubs to promote and implement a healthy and safe environment for all.
The Program is open to incorporated sporting clubs that retail food from a canteen or kiosk facility or have a licensed bar service that sells alcohol.
Clubs can apply for up to $3,000 per year.
Successful applicants can use the sponsorship to implement a range of health, safety, education and participation initiatives within their club including;
- Responsible Alcohol Management Initiatives: responsible service of alcohol training, plain bar runners, non branded bar fridges.
- Nutrition initiatives: Display fridge, soup warmer, cooking grill, nutrition seminars for members.
- Sun Protection Initiatives: Shade, sunscreen, hats.
- Participation Initiatives: encourage participation with Healthway's priority population groups.
There are two rounds of funding per year depending on when your recognised sport generally competes:
|Summer Round || Example Sports |
Sport Season: September - March
Applications Open: Late June
Applications Close: August
Surf Life Saving
|Winter Round || Example Sports |
Sport Season: April - September
Applications Open: December
Applications Close: February
SPORTS THAT OPERATE ALL YEAR ROUND MAY APPLY FOR EITHER ROUND (But only 1 round per year)
Healthy Club Application Forms and Program Guidelines for each round are posted on the Healthway website as follows:
- Summer round: Posted on the website in July
- Winter round: Posted on the website in December
Healthy Club Logo
Click the below link to download the Healthy Club logo.
Please acknowledge this logo in your club publications, website and anywhere you acknowledge sponsors.
Healthy Club Logo 2013
Click the below link for Healthway's Contract Obligations for the Healthy Club Sponsorship.
Smoke Free Signage
Click the below link to download a printable Smoke Free sign.
Smoke Free Sign
To contact the healthy club program please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (08) 9476 7000.